HEAD OF FACILITIES
Temporary to Permanent
Closing date: Monday 22nd May 2017 at 10:00am
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 p.a. Hours: Full- time, Permanent
Reporting: You will report directly to the Director of Finance and Operations of Future Academies and work closely with the Head Teachers of the schools.
Future Academies is a Multi-Academy Trust (MAT), and a charity regulated by the Department for Education. This role represents a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic, experienced and skilled professional to lead on all aspects of Facilities.
As Head of Facilities you will be responsible for all facilities management services and processes across the five Future Academies schools including: management of the Facilities team, buildings, grounds, catering, security, cleaning, lettings, and minibuses.
This role will be pivotal in ensuring that the buildings remain in excellent condition providing a safe, yet welcoming environment that students and staff alike can be proud of.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to innovate and explore improvements for an enhanced service across the Trust
- A supportive, cohesive and purposeful environment
- Excellent benefits
You will have:
- NEBOSH qualification or Facilities Management degree or equivalent
- Experience working in a Multi-Academic Trust, school or education environment (highly desirable)
- Proven experience in facilities management, including experience of working at management level, managing diverse staff and contractors across multiple sites
- The ability to work proactively whilst remaining calm under the day to day pressures of the job
- Knowledge of Health & Safety issues and technical knowledge of building, electrical/mechanical systems, plant and controls
How to apply: Please complete the Future Academies application form.
Interested candidates are encouraged to visit us at Future Academies, Lupus Street, London, SW1V 3AT or visit our website www.futureacademies.org to find out more about our ambitious educational family.
Future Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all members of staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for this post.