Purpose of the Role: Duties to include:
SUMMARY OF POST:
To work within the Payroll team, running multiple payrolls on a four weekly and monthly bases.
- End to end payroll processing for staff across UK Process holiday,
- sick and maternity/paternity/shared leave payments
- Process and check starters and leavers payments
- Calculate overtime, shift/ on call payments and pay increases where applicable Communicate with branches across the UK to answer queries and ensure data is received on time.
- Answering staff queries, from all company owned branches relating to pay Issuing P45’s and other tax forms Complying with relevant legislation and regulations; (e.g. RTI, PAYE, Pension Auto-enrolment etc.)
- Production and distribution of payslips
- Process all Attachment of Earnings; deductions, payments and correspondence.
- Filing and general office housekeeping/administrative duties for the Payroll department Managing incoming and out going post including franking.
- Process payment of Pension and monitoring of Auto Enrolment Produce reports monthly and when required for reconciliation and MI Process FPS and EPS Submissions to HMRC Assist with Statutory Year End Reporting and processing
- Hours: 37.5 per week Monday - Friday
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.