Accounts & Audit Senior
As a newly qualified Audit/Accounts professional with an ACA/ACCA or equivalent qualification, you will be joining a very exciting top 20 Accountancy Practice who can offer a fantastic working culture and great mix of clients which vary from owner managed businesses up to SME's with turnovers averaging £10m - £100m. In other words, you will get to really deep dive in to the heart of these businesses and their day to day operations.
Given that you possess strong technical skills that cover audit, accounts and business partnering, you will be given a unique opportunity to take ownership of your remit and really enhance and develop your current understanding of a business through responsibilities such as…
* Lead on statutory audits with the support and supervision of junior team members.
* Support and preparation of financial statements for 3rd party business partners.
* Tax preparation for your audit and account assignments.
* Business partnering and education to other divisions such as marketing.
* Opportunity to work on ad-hoc projects for the business clientele.
* Collaboration with peers and businesses partners on commercial opportunities.
Of course, as you grow in to the role, your responsibilities and ownership's will change as you develop so the opportunity to progress is very much in your hands. So long as you can share your professionalism, exceptional communication and credibility with partners and clients, this progression will be swift and rewarding.
We would be very happy here to discuss in further detail your application should you feel you are ready to take on a more visible role that really is as exciting and varied as it reads.
Please contact Phil Anthony on or for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.