Exciting opportunity to become an integral part of a large UK employment services company as a Project Coordinator. A varied role for someone to be part of the team whilst leading them to success.
Our client help a number of UK businesses to improve, grow and develop their workplace whilst upholding a brilliant reputation. They are looking for somebody to be a part of their ever growing success.
Our client are looking for a Project Coordinator that can:
- Ensure a smooth and timely set up, development and release process for new and existing external partners
- Manage the development and business planning team priorities and resource plan
- Manage and prioritise feature requests from partners
- Maintain project plans tracking dates for each service and predicting potential launch times
- Supporting the SLT to drive the engagement of the tool across the business, enable growth of the company
- Responsibility for supporting the administration of the Sales Incentive scheme
- Managing the Sales incentive scheme project, tracking and rolling out communication of the programme
- Responsible for the day to day admin support of the MD and EMEA Senior Leadership Team
- Aftercare of high profile clientele
- Data entry
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Organised and able to work on own initiative
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Strong attention to detail and desire to get things right
- Excellent communication skills both with colleagues, customers and visitors
- Good all round IT skills and proficiency in MS Office products including Word, Outlook and Excel
- An enthusiastic attitude and desire to do what is required to support the business
- Good Problem solving skills
Opportunity to work for a well established well known UK company, contributing to their high level of success.
£38,000-£45,000 per annum.