Paralegal - Property - Eastbourne
Property Paralegal - With Training Contract - Eastbourne
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a Legal 500 firm for a Paralegal to join their Property department based in Eastbourne. If you have a keen interest in Property and have some work experience in a Law Firm or are LPC qualified then please apply.
This firm offers great career progression with many of the firm's Partners having worked their way up through the ranks. The firm put career development at the heart of what they do, offering a guaranteed training contract.
- Carry out Client work as allocated by Members and other Fee Earners, under their supervision
- At all times to exercise high standards of Client care
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of the Business and Client, documentation and information
- Comply with the Solicitors Accounts Rules and the Rules on the Professional Conduct of Solicitors
- Maintain clear and precise communications with other personnel of the business
- Ensure good working relationships with external institutions and organisations
- Comply with the Business office Policies and procedures
- Assist from time to time with out of hours enquiries
- Attend on and to assist Counsel and Clients at Court
- Undertake prison visits if called upon to do so
- Visit Clients at their place of business or home if called upon to do so
- Undertake legal research
- To attend all departmental meetings relating to the appropriate training seat(s) in which you are based.
The successful candidate is very likely to be offered a training contract after 12-15 months.
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity further, contact or click the "apply" button for immediate consideration.