Interaction Recruitment are recruiting for a materials controller for their client in Cambridgeshire, this role is commutable from Newmarket, Royston, Haverhill and obviously Cambridge. This is a permanent role but do to a peak period we are also open to a candidate starting temporarily and then going permanent. Due to the location of the role the post holder will need to have own transport.
Duties will include -
· Using ERP systems, full training on this will be provided but some foundation knowledge on ERPS systems is essential
· Liaising with other managers to prioritise work load
· Ensuring stock levels of raw materials are correct
· Reporting any damages in accordance to the company handbook
· Kitting out projects as requested
· Updating spreadsheets/sending emails/using Microsoft packages
· Checking productions orders are accurate and correct
· Moving stock to different locations - heavy lifting
An ideal candidate will have a forklift license or be willing to be trained in house and will also have good communication skills both written and spoken as there is some office and admin duties alongside this role.
If you have experience working within a production or manufacturing environment and are looking for your next role then please contact Jenna on