Graduate Analyst - Credit Risk
Job Title: Graduate Analyst - Credit Risk
Salary: to £28,000 plus bonus & benefits
We have an excellent opportunity for a Graduate Analyst to join the expanding Credit Risk and Collections department of a leading Utilities Company.
- Under the direction of a Senior Analyst, the Analyst will define, design, develop and implement effective collections strategies against all customer segments.
- Use and maintain a control framework to ensure the performance of all debt accounts is understood.
- Work with allocated front-line teams to gather and collate data for reporting on the performance of relevant collections strategies
- Support the implementation of collections strategies to maximise the potential of new technologies
What do you need to apply?
- A degree in a mathematics /economics / computing / engineering / science / statistics discipline at 2:1 or above with A Level Mathematics at Grade A or above and excellent supporting grades.
- Some experience of programming would be very beneficial, please evidence this in your application