£25,000 - £35,000
Keywords: Screaming Frog, SEO Moz, SEMRush, Deep Crawl, Search Engine Optimisation, SEO, SEM, Content, On Site, Off Site,
My client, one of the UK's most reputable Digital Agencies are on the hunt for a Technical SEO Specialist with team leading experience. This exciting opportunity will give the SEO Manager the chance to manage the implementation of SEO strategies for clients as well as define the SEO strategy within the team. You'll manage clients and be happy "going the extra mile" to ensure a job is done properly!
You'll be responsible for developing both your own and your team's skills by taking part in learning events, self-learning, attending conferences and most of all leading your team by developing their skills and motivating them.
- On & Off Site SEO.
- Content Creation / Management
- Technical SEO Support (white hat / best practise!)
- Strong understanding of CRO and UX in partnership with SEO
- Rapport building with clients
- Be on top of all new and upcoming updates / practises
- Screaming Frog, SEO Moz, SEMRush, Deep Crawl and other SEO Tools
This role would suit a Senior SEO Executive looking to move into a managerial role, or an already established Manager.
If you have agency experience coupled with a proven track record in SEO please get your CV over to Josh Goddard for immediate consideration!!