Part time Account Director, 4 days/wk, fast growing marketing consultancy
A great opportunity to join this vibrant team as Account Director working 4 days per week, earning £42k fte, in Bletchley
Are you looking for a new opportunity to propel your career? Now’s your chance to join one of the most established and fastest growing marketing, PR and digital consultancies in the UK, where you’ll be instrumental in both the consultancy’s and its clients’ ongoing success.
Due to a number of new client wins our client is recruiting a bright and confident Account Director to join their vibrant team of PR, marketing and digital specialists based in Milton Keynes.
Their clients are B2B, global leaders in science, engineering and technology serving a diverse range of sectors - from automotive and aerospace right through to laboratories, retail and much more. As a full-service agency they offer their clients everything from digital and content strategy, web site development and SEO all the way through to content creation, social media management, design and videos.
You will work closely with a talented team to develop, plan and manage the delivery of projects. You will be tasked with managing and motivating the team across accounts and you will be a key client contact.
- Ability to interact with and gain the trust of senior clients.
- Own client relationships and work with exceptional organizational and relationship skills.
- Serve as point for client-service philosophy; ensuring quality work from team in order to meet/exceed client expectations.
- Translate client business needs into communications action steps with solution-oriented focus.
- Responsible for budget management on accounts and stays ahead of budget issues and is proactive to ensure account profitability.
- Provide overall strategic PR counsel to clients.
- Ability to provide counsel and strategy for branding, reputation management and integrated marketing; embraces and understands the principles of integrated marketing communication.
- Aptitude for thinking creatively and sharing those creative ideas with clients.
- Stays abreast of emerging technology and recognizes opportunities to apply the technology to meet client goals.
- Demonstrates commitment to industry, agency and clients by mastering industry knowledge and trends and understanding and clients’ business in "off time."
- Shows ability to lead others; remains calm under pressure.
- Identifies/Integrates new communications capabilities and solutions and engages others.
- Helps lead cultural values; strong, active, advocate of culture.
- Installs confidence and motivates/inspires clients and colleagues.
- Collaborative spirit to work towards the best outcome for clients and the agency.
- Effectively resolves conflict with clients and within teams.
- Embrace cultural values; active participation and advocacy.
- Maintaining acceptable profit margin within accounts managed and exceeds billable goals.
-Participates in business development by increasing business with existing clients.
-Actively participates in new business development, presentations and proposals.
-Identifying opportunities to expand client relationship through cross-servicing.
To be considered for this position you must be an ambitious and confident PR professional with previous PR agency experience and a proven track record in successfully running B2B and corporate communications accounts. In addition, you must have sound commercial acumen and solid new business experience.
• Minimum of 6 years of public relations with progressive job responsibilities.
• Agency experience or the equivalent experience with an agency model.
• Demonstrated results in public relations work, client service and account leadership.
• Stellar writing and editing skills required.
• Passion for both traditional and digital communications.
• Ability to balance strategic thinking with plan execution.
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent at thinking on your feet.
• Highly accountable and organized with excellent time management skills.
The role is offered on a permanent, part-time basis for 4 days or they can consider full time. The salary is c. £42k full time equivalent, depending on skills and experience. They have 20 days holiday plus bank holiday pro rata. Free parking is available on site and they are 5 minutes’ walk from Bletchley station with good bus links. They also aim to finish work early on Fridays!
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply today.