Sales Consultant - Private Medical Insurance
Professional Recruitment are once again working with a top Insurance led price comparison site in Cardiff. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful business dealing with multiple insurance products including Health Insurance, Income Protection and Life Insurance. The key to their success has been their friendly consultative approach to customers rather than cold calling or hard selling. Customers are at the heart of everything they do and they pride themselves on being a pleasure to do business with.
They now want to expand their friendly and dynamic team with another PMI Sales Consultant to take on the role of producing high quality and sustainable business through warm outbound calling to new customers who have enquired online via market comparison of Insurance products. You will be expected to consistently deliver an exceptional service to customers and demonstrate your knowledge and expertise in the field.
Key duties include:
- Providing high levels of customer service and advice to produce and retain business
- Demonstrating exceptional sales ability, building rapport and relationships whilst gathering detailed needs of the customers
- Matching customers needs to the best policies available
- Liaising with insurer partners to determine best industry policies and practices
- Handling complaints and cancellations
- Always have a high regard for compliance within FCA regulated business and adhering to all legislation and regulatory guidelines
What they want from you:
- Previous experience of working within a competitive customer and sales focused role
- A proven track record in achieving sales targets and goals
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Tenacity, resilience and drive. Show your ambition to thrive within the business!
In return for your dedication and hard work you will receive a competitive salary with uncapped commission (OTE £35K+) You will also receive excellent benefits including income protection, private medical insurance, company pension and many more. You will also receive ongoing training and the opportunity to develop and further your career within the business.
If you have the required skills and experience, do not miss this opportunity and apply today!