CONVEYANCERS - All Levels Required!
JOB TITLE: EXPERIENCED CONVEYANCERS
SALARY: Upto £48,000 + bonus depending upon experience
LOCATION: Various locations - Leicester, Market Harborough, Northampton - Leicestershire
HOURS OF EMPLOYMENT: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
BENEFITS: Excellent Bens + Great opportunity for career progression
Step into a Property department within a leading Law Company.
If you're a Residential Conveyancer with a couple of years' experience in a quality conveyancing department - then this vacancy could be the one for you! My client is seeking a number of experienced Conveyancers, who are keen to develop their careers by progressing upwards within the residential property sector.
We are inviting applications from experienced conveyancers - whether you are a qualified solicitor, legal executive, licenced conveyancer or simply qualified by experience providing you have handled a caseload from start to finish with at least 2 years of experience we are keen to hear from you.
- You will be responsible for all work undertaken by the team by making sure the company policy and practices are adhered to.
- All files must be fully compliant and client satisfaction must be the aim on every transaction.
- All KPIs set by the company must be met by the team on a monthly basis. If these KPIs are not able to be met then the manager must communicate this to the Head of Operations prior to any deadline set.
- The manager will complete 'on the job’ training to develop the team. They will identify any training needs within the team to the training department to assist with the development of team members.
- You will be the first point of call for any complaints within the team. It will be the manager’s responsibility to defuse complaints before they reach the complaints team.
Your day to day role will include, but not limited to;
- Check panel system for any updates needed and make sure these are undertaken, (if applicable), by close of business each day.
- Make sure the workflow system is used as requested
- Check through the post
- Allocate work within the team
- Approve all work before it leaves the team, including signing off work.
- Take responsibility for all post completion work, and allocate if necessary. This includes clearing ledges on a weekly basis.
- Extensive client liaison
- Undertake training with intermediate & trainees for their development and development of the team.
- Make sure a prediction list is prepared by the first day of every month. This should be continuously used so targets can be achieved.
- Check satisfaction surveys & BM/ECON ratings
- You will be an experienced Residential Conveyancer with a minimum of 2 years
- Experience of in all types of Residential Conveyancing including leasehold matters involving transfers of equity, shared ownership, deeds of variation and postponement is a distinct advantage
- You must be self-sufficient and able to manage your own caseload from initial instruction to completion and post completion
- You will be well supported within this friendly team and given ample encouragement to progress.
- Is a strong and coherent communicator both orally, and in writing, in a manner appropriate to the audience, including solicitors, colleagues and clients.
- High levels of organisation and enthusiasm.
- Applicants need to be approachable, confident, pro-active, have good interpersonal skills
- The firm are looking for individuals with has strong IT skills, an ability to prioritise work
- Customer focused and able to self-manage
- Self-motivated team player
KEYWORDS: Residential Conveyancing Assistant / Residential Conveyancer / Licensed Conveyancer / Residential Conveyancing Solicitor / Conveyancing Fee Earner/Fee Earner
Leicester, Leicestershire, Northampton, Northamptonshire, East Midlands, Market Harborough, Manchester,Great Bowden, Kettering, Corby, Wellingborough