Have you been a key account manager? Enjoy relationship building with clients? Are target driven and have a natural sales ability then if so this Account Manager position in the East Midlands region could be yours.
NB. We are have placed people with this company doing a similar role who are earning in excess of £32K, this is highly rewarding role with uncapped earning potential.
Based from a Worksop base your role will involve:
· Developing long standing relations with our clients existing & extensive client base
· Listening and identifying opportunities to upsell training and development programmes, courses, apprenticeships and qualifications
· Checking existing training is progressing and exceeding client expectations
Your client base will be:
· SME's and Levy paying clients throughout the Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and South Yorkshire regions
· Existing clients in the Leisure & Hospitality sector
Account Manager Experience and skill requirements:
· Naturally engaging personality and professional attitude to work & relationships
· Knowledge of the Hospitality & leisure sector as well as the qualifications delivered to & within the sector
· Knowledge of funding to support training & development
· Time management, organisational, and strong written and verbal communication skills
You may have been a BDM, B2B telesales, field sales or employer engagement officer and now wish to move into a more Face to Face role and client responsive role.
You must have a full driving licence.
Client Account Manager Package
· £18,000 basic + Bonus with very achievable OTE of £32K
· 32 Days AL
· Laptop, phone, mileage
TSL Recruitment have a full job description and person spec for this Client Account manager role, contact TSL quoting Job No. 2046
TSL Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and will be acting as a Recruitment Agency for this position.
Please note - Your CV may be suitable for future opportunities and will be considered for any other vacancies we have available.