Communication and Digital Manager
- Flexible working office and home
- International communications across Europe and Asia
- Global, award winning, Industry leading company
- Digital marketing manager driving quality leads for the sales teams
- Budget responsibility
- Internal and external stakeholder management
The Role: Working for a Global award winning company as the International Communication and Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing and managing Digital platforms. You will write engaging content, support product launches via advertisement, exhibitions, PR and digital channels across Europe and Asia. As the Communication and Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the communication budget and building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to promote company and products professionally and to right target audience. As the International Communication Manager you will have the flexibility to work from home and office to suit your needs..
Responsibilities for the position of Communication and Digital Marketing Manager include:
- Work with wider teams across multiple countries
- Develop newly launched website and Digital communications
- Manager communication both online and offline
- Develop a lead generation marketing strategy to support sales with revenue
- Support with Exhibition both locally and internationally.
- Manager advertisements
- Ensure messaging stays on brand, consistent and culturally correct
- Manage healthy communication budget
- New business opportunities
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Strong Digital communication
- Experience with communication across multiple channel and countries
- Experience of working closely with sales teams in a commercially focused marketing role
- responsibility for creating strategy, managing budgets, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns with enthuses on Digital.
- Commercially aware
- Happy to travel occasionally to Europe and Asia
The Company: This award winning , industry leading and global company is offering the opportunity for a talented international communications manager to join their team and oversee the development of their newly launched website and digital communication working in a friendly and passionate team.
The Package for Communication and Digital Marketing Manager :
- Salary: £35,000-43,000
- benefits (including pension, healthcare and gym)
- Flexible working from office and home
Location: The position of Digital Marketing Manager will be based in Newark
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Coventry office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.