Multi-Skilled Engineers Electrical / Carpentry bias
Multi-Skilled Engineers (Electrical / Carpentry bias)
£22,000-£27,000 per annum
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in the business. They are now looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer with an electrical bias to work be responsible for all maintenance, reactive and small works on a mobile basis in the York and Ripon area working on the NHS Property Services contract.
* To be responsible for all maintenance, reactive & small works within the scope of the portfolio.
* To ensure that all PPM & reactive works are carried out efficiently & to the client's satisfaction.
* To attend relevant team meetings, toolbox talks & training as required.
* To ensure compliance with Quality, Safety, Health & Environmental standards.
* City & Guilds 2391 Inspection Testing
* 17th edition
* Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including
- Boiler plant, HVAC, pumps, generators, switchgear, wiring & cabling
- Batteries, small power & lighting
* Be flexible & carry out duties which are not electrically biased
* Be pro-active & have the ability to anticipate &/or diagnose & repair faults
* Have the ability to supervise site contracors
* Hold a full clean driving licence
Please apply now to be considered for this excellent opportunity working for a FTSE 250 business.