Fantastic Primary school with great opportunities
** Fantastic expanding school
**Well behaved KS2 class
**Good Ofsted rating
**Central London location
**Opportunities for TLR's for subject coordination
This fantastic school are looking for a Key Stage 2 (KS2) teacher to start from September 2017. The position would be to start on a permanent basis and TLRs are available for a candidate who demonstrates Outstanding teaching practice.
The head is looking for someone who can come in and take ownership of this well behaved KS2 class. The school has been graded as Good with Outstanding elements, and is looking for a KS2 practitioner who can help progress the school to Outstanding. This position is available for either an experienced teacher with at least 1 year of KS2 teaching experience. The is currently based on two form entry, however they are rapidly growing to three form entry.
The Candidate will;
- Hold formally recognised qualifications (QTS)
- Be able to provide two teaching related references
- Have experience in KS2
- Have demonstrated leadership potential
The School has;
- Been graded 'Good' by Ofsted
- Good public transport links
- Large secure staff car park
- Friendly and dynamic KS2 staff team
- Supportive and experienced Senior Leadership team
- 'Good' pupil behaviour
- Full time Teaching Assistants in all classrooms
- Generous PPA time
- Tremendous career development and progression opportunities
Should this position be of interest then please send an updated CV to Cara at REESON Education immediately. Interviews will be commencing within the coming weeks.