Are you a CIMA or ACCA Finalist/Qualifed Accountant? Our Client, based in Coventry, who are part of a global manufacturing company are looking for a Launch Accountant. The Launch Accountant will provide accounting information regarding new product launches to agreed deadlines and to support the Financial Controller in the areas of financial reports preparation and financial analysis with regards to the margins and systems solutions of future programmes. As the Launch Account duties will include:
• Margin calculation and std costing for future programmes and associated pre-production builds
• Tracking of launch costs with subsequent pre-production margin analyses and reporting
• Commercial review of margins and customer recoveries
• Represent Finance at launch meetings and drive financial controls and information requirements
• Tracking and control of ECN/ PO raising process to drive margin confirmation.
• Std cost and Inventory control to ensure values are accurately recorded
• System set up and process creation to ensure accurate recording and reconciliation
• Capital project tracking and forecasting along with associated cashflows and PSR reviews
• PAR creation and control
• Future ERP system implementation along with improvements to current ERP and HFM applications
• Month end assistance including journal preparation
• Assist the Financial Controller in all aspects of corporate and internal reporting to ensure adherence to timetables and financial integrity.
• Take part in SOX aspects (self audit, IQA and narratives)
The Launch Accountant will need Technical skills such as excellent IT skills especially Excel, ERP systems knowledge and skill/ experience and Internal control/ audit experience.
You can expect a very competitive salary along with the benefits of working for a global organisation.