Stock System Administrator
***Stock System Administrator *** Crewe **
My exclusive client are based in Crewe , and due to growth they are seeking a Stock System Administrator on a full time permanent basis.
The business offer a bespoke and niche product and seeing a huge period of growth. The successful candidate will be responsible for accurate processing, recording & review of stock throughout a complex supply chain onto the Company's stock systems
* To carry out the accurate and timely processing of Sage 200 stock transactions, including:
* Booking in Goods Received
* Handling works orders movements
* Processing Internal Transfers
* Handling Sundry Receipts and Issues
* To review the integrity and quality of data provided and challenge where appropriate.
* To work with suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure the timely and accurate movement of materials on the stock system to ensure material availability to support Operations and Customer Services.
* To monitor utilisation of free issue materials.
* To run works order variance reports and circulate for sign off, and complete works orders when approved.
* To carry out stock counts at external locations and assist in reconciliation to the stock system & explaining resulting variances. To ensure physical counts are produced in line with current procedures.
* To be involved in process improvement projects.
* To carry out other duties as reasonably required by the Company.
The Ideal Candidate
* Will have previous experience in a stock or accounts position
* Transaction or purchase ledger experience
* Good Academics graded C and above
* Able to work as part of a team & confidential working alone
* Ability to work on own initiative.
For further information on this or any of our please call the Chester team today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest we receive for each of our roles we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role.
Please do continue to check our website for other roles which may be of interest to you and follow us on twitter @AdeleCarrFinRec