Trainee Accountant - Practice
Seeking Junior Accountants for Trainee Accountant roles
Have you completed your AAT Exams and are looking for a new opportunity
We are currently working with a multi-office Accountancy & Business Advisory practice and they are seeking Accounts Seniors for their offices based in Southampton, Guildford and London.
This role would be ideal for AAT qualified or part qualified (ACCA, ACA) Trainee Accountants who are looking to progress their career with a forward thinking company who look to develop and promote their talented staff, they will assist with study support through training and mentoring.
The key responsibilities for this role Part Qualified Accountant role would include
- Preparation of statutory accounts under UK GAAP and transition to FRS 102
- Preparation of group consolidations and cash flows for year-end statutory accounts
- Complete Project reports for forecasts, profit projections, benchmarking reviews
- Proven knowledge of accounting software packages including Sage Line 50, Xero, Quickbooks
- Process transactions, prepare and post journals, update ledgers, perform bank reconciliation and cash books
- Prepare VAT returns, tax computations and year end accounting files
- Prepare engagement letters for manager and partner review
Ideally you will be looking for greater responsibility and will want to become a valuable source for advice and your key skills require for these roles will include
- Be a Qualified AAT or Part Qualified ACA or ACCA
- Ideally Proven experience within practice, working on a small portfolio of clients.
- Working knowledge of Sage Line 50, Xero or Quickbooks
- Have gained technical accounting skills covering VAT, Ledger work,
- Be a clear communicator both written and verbal
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious part-qualified accountant to develop their skills in a fast-paced, environment with a leading practice, if you are based in London, Surrey, Hampshire or Sussex then please get in touch to hear about opportunities that maybe local to you.