Global Business Solutions Supervisor (Cheltenham)
Leading global professional services firm, with over 200 independent members operating from offices around the world. Due to expansion our client has an excellent opportunity for a qualified Supervisor within their Global Business Solutions department based at their office in Cheltenham.
- Responsible for an international client portfolio comprising of US 'Start-Up’s’ completing all accounting functions.
- Preparing and reviewing monthly management accounts in dual currencies.
- Overseeing payroll preparation and communicating with client.
- Overseeing vendor and employee payments.
- Management of client funds.
- Leading a team of junior and senior accountants.
- Working with the internal compliance team for statutory fillings and audits.
- Liaising with third parties (locally and on an international basis).
- Dealing with ad hoc queries and using their initiative in different situations.
- Preparing and reviewing VAT returns and other monthly/quarterly filings.
- Delivering all work to set deadlines.
- Finalist or Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with experience.
- Ideally from a Practice background and/or with experience in working in a finance role on an international basis (within industry or practice).
- Experience working for a US based organisation would be a distinct advantage.
- A self-starter who is able to come in and quickly take ownership for a number of clients.
- Highly organised and able to thrive/work well under pressure.
- Excellent client service and communication skills.
- Understanding of internal controls and Sarbanes Oxley compliance would be an advantage.
- Great people management skills and a team player.
- IT skills: good understanding of Excel, Word, Microsoft and accounting systems, such as SAGE etc.