My client based in Altrincham who specialise in property development, lettings and management throughout the UK are looking for a Lettings Manager to join their well established team due to growth.
- Manage the lettings team to ensure all members of staff are hitting set targets and KPI's
- Recruit, trains & monitor any new lettings team members to ensure they perform their duties to company standards and follow the correct procedures
- To ensure the tenants are receiving the service levels agreed within the tenancy agreement, resolving all issues in the timescales outlined.
- To achieve the lettings and occupancy requirements for all properties within the portfolio.
- To provide a high standard of customer service and contract management to all landlords.
- To be responsible for the effective management of all escalated complaints, by either tenant or landlord.
- To liaise and maintain relationships with all stakeholders or third-party organisations, which have significant interest - or provide opportunity - to operations.
- To ensure the operations department policies and procedures, terms and conditions, as well as all company specific documentation is fit for purpose.
- Managing and auditing staff to ensure they carry out their duties to an appropriate standard, in line with HR procedures, and to carry out disciplinary/grievance procedures with the support of HR and Management.
- Appreciate and understand the flexibility required when business levels peak and trough and deliver the best possible service. Due to the nature of the role, it may on occasions be necessary to work unsociable hours, including weekends, especially during the student arrivals and departure periods.
- To promote and contribute to the Company culture.
- To produce a high standard of reports, ensuing all the required information is delivered in a timely, accurate and in the required format.
- Established lettings professional who has strong experience or desire to manage a lettings team who cover the UK.
- The role will require infrequent travel to various locations throughout the UK
- Experience within the student lettings market
- Driven and goal-orientated
Salary - £23,000
If you feel you would be suited for the role please apply directly or contact Ruby Melling at Cordant People Manchester.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.