Our client, a distributor and supplier for several sectors, has an exciting and creative position for a Graphic Design and Marketing Assistant to join the in-house design and marketing team.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, enthusiastic and driven with the ability to drive campaigns and possess a skill set in graphic design. The role will suit someone hardworking and dedicated with a keen interest in marketing and design.
Duties will include:
- Contribute to the development of the promotional strategy.
- Content creation for both print and digital media.
- Print marketing.
- Develop visually striking and effective print advertising campaigns.
- Create artwork for packaging, POS, catalogues, flyers, exhibition stand designs etc.
- Digital marketing.
- Design and develop successful email marketing campaigns and newsletters.
- Content management of the website.
- Monitor Social Media pages and respond to interactions.
- Develop Social Media activity and audience interaction.
- Create bespoke content for each of the Social Media channels.
- Quality control: all work produced must be proofread and checked.
- Respond promptly to marketing requests, and fulfil company needs.
- Liaise with suppliers, international offices and in-house departments on projects.
- Assist with other marketing requirements and administrative tasks when required.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year experience in graphic design and be fluent with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative suite (including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop). You must have a creative flair and a keen eye for design with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You must possess the ability to manage multiple projects, meet tight deadlines and last minute demands and be able to work creatively within established brand guidelines. The ability to use creative design to make a successful marketing campaign is essential along with the ability to work both within a team and independently on projects.
Please note: due to the high number of responses we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.