CAD Design, Bracknell - £27,000 (Dependant on Experience)
A fantastic opportunity to join our client based in Bracknell who are looking for a CAD Designer to join their team. You will be responsible for delivering a range of drawings and images aimed at enhancing the visualisation of interior design.
- Producing 2D layouts and 3D designs
- Proactively supporting sales force activities through CAD services
- Managing direct enquiries from customers and sales force
- Produce CAD drawings which conform to customer/end user requirements, Health and Safety guidelines and can easily be installed by engineers
Who we are looking for:
The successful candidate will have an eye for detail and interior design, you will be hard working and reliable with good organisational skills.
Required Technical Skills:
- AutoCAD 2D (Essential)
- Computer Aided Design (3D) (Essential)
- PconPlanner (Desirable)
- 3D AutoCAD Level 3 (Desirable)
- 3D Studio Max (Desirable)
- Multimedia - Photoshop, PSP, PowerPoint
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.