Digital Media Coordinator
Top discount and a relaxed working environment?
Our client is a household name and requires a Digital Media Coordinator to join their Digital team. The planner will be responsible for driving performance for their multiple financial and eCommerce websites. They will focus on the key digital marketing techniques of PLAs, PPC, SEO, CSEs as well as affiliates and display.
This excellent company offers a competitive salary as well as great job development opportunities including a generous staff discount. On top of this, they are a relaxed and fun bunch and work in a nice working environment.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Digital Media Coordinator
- Working with the external agency to co-ordinate spend and media as necessary, all in line with commercial KPIs and activity plans.
- Responsible for the management of the performance of all channels by tracking, reporting, and scrutinising all activity.
- Work with the agency to forecast and budget for all performance media and manage this budget
- Keep on top of latest industry trends and drive innovation and within best practice across performance media channels.
- Analyse data and technology to optimise across multiple performance media channels
Skills and Attributes
- A degree in Marketing or related discipline or substantial work experience in managing agencies
- Strong experience managing performance media channels
- Display / Programmatic would be highly useful
- Strong analytical skills with ability to give insight on large data sets
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with media tracking methodologies
- Ability to work on multiple tasks prioritising in order of importance and working to tight deadlines
- An organised individual with great attention to detail with strong communication skills
- Able to plan and take accountability and ownership of own tasks and deliver
- Knowledge and qualification in Google Analytics and Adwords would be highly advantageous in this role
If this sounds like the role for you then apply today! Or if you would like to chat through this role and find out more details call our Leeds recruitment specialists!