Sales Office Manager
Sales Office Manager
Sales, Management, Manufacture
PERMANENT, Full Time
£32K+ & Bonus
My client is a manufacturer whose business is expanding. They are seeking an ambitious and proactive sales and office manager to lead a small team to maximise sales of its high-end product.
- Taking a proactive approach to developing and mentoring a small sales team in order to achieve excellent levels of customer service and drive sales forward.
- Ensuring that budgeted sales and margin levels are achieved by implementing appropriate strategies.
- Setting and monitoring staff KPIs and conducting appraisals.
- Improving processes and supporting the planned growth of the business - overseeing marketing activity etc.
- Compilation and analysis of sales figures and report generation.
- Management of key accounts and negotiation of prices with potential clients.
- Promoting the organisation and its products and services.
- Proven experience in successfully managing a sales team.
- Proactive, ambitious and process driven with impeccable planning and problem solving capabilities.
- Strong communicator and negotiator.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to motivate.
- Sound analytical and accurate record keeping skills - experienced in producing sales forecasts.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- HR experience advantageous.
- Competent IT skills and experience with Sage advantageous.
- Driving licence required as the role may involve some travel.
- Established organisation selling high end products within a business to business environment.
- Working within a small professional team, offering the opportunity to have input and make a real difference.
- Discretionary Bonus
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or press apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.