My client is a leading employer with excellent employee reviews. They have been nominated by 'Glass Door’ as one of the UK’s favoured employers and they are shouting about it!
Not only are they keeping their existing employees happy, but they are also actively recruiting, and this is your chance to become part of their happy team.
They are one of the largest financial services providers with offices situated across the UK. They provide Accounting, Tax and advisory services to corporate and private clients.
Their office in Sheffield is the 'hub’ for all financial services back office support. Their team of administrators and paraplanners provide a service to the company’s financial advisors. Due to expansion and an increase in productivity, the team requires the expertise of a paraplanner.
The Paraplanner will provide their nationally based advisers assistance with the research of products and services across a range of advice areas including Pension & Investments, IHT, Tax and Insurance. The successful paraplanner will be competent in writing bespoke and template suitability reports and have the ability to provide solutions to clients.
Great advantages to this role include,
- Access to new technology and systems (Including an internal networking site)
- Great team environment.
- Competitive salary and range of employee benefits.
- Chance to really make the role your own and gain recognition for your responsibilities.
The team requires someone that is;
- Experienced in Paraplanning to an advanced standard.
- Qualified in the Level 4 Financial diploma.
- Hard working, reliable and trustworthy, that doesn’t need hand holding.
- Able to contribute to the team, working collaboratively to ensure that all clients receive a smooth and efficient service.
- A strong communicator
- Organised with good time management skills.
- Willing to coach and mentor others within the team.
Contact Louise Sheppard at Recruit UK to discuss this opportunity in more detail, or to find out about other support roles within Financial Services.