We are recruiting for a driven Marketing Assistant, to join a growing successful company based in Leicester. You will have experience of event management, marketing and excellent Microsoft skills including using Mail Merging. You will be rewarded with an excellent starting salary £22k-£23k, working Monday to Friday in the centre of Leicester.
This position requires an individual who can self-manage themselves, able to make decisions, can demonstrate experience of event management and marketing.
You will be required to provide administrative experience to the Marketing Manager, support on our campaigns, attend networking events and arrange events to support the business. Whilst also being able to support the sales time with ad hoc campaigns.
Salary £22,000 - £23,000 per annum
Monday to Friday
* Support and attend with all event management and networking opportunities pre and post activity
* Manage marketing materials, including adverts, e-shots, advertorial and promotional information
* Contribute to, develop and evaluate new marketing campaigns in line with the company marketing strategy
* Communicate with target audiences and manage customer relationships, i.e. printers, designers, suppliers, business professionals.
* Act as a brand ambassador for the business at all times
* Support sales team with ad hoc campaigns
Skills and Experience
* Proven experience in Marketing and events
* Confident in being able to produce digital mailshots, external and internal communications
* Experience of supporting and attending events
* Excellent organization and administration skills
* Minimum 5 GCSE's including Math's and English Level c and above
* Demonstrate excellent attention to detail, including proof reading
* Excellent use of Microsoft packages and digital marketing programs
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
You will be the Brand Ambassador for this company, you must show a willingness to go above and beyond for the business whilst also supporting your team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing corporate company based in the centre of Leicester.