Commercial Gas Engineer
One of the nations most successful M&E and maintenance companies are adding to their talented team in the East of England.
If you are qualified commercial gas engineer looking to work for the best then this is your chance.
Commercial & Domestic Gas Engineer
£30,000 - £32,000 per annum basic salary with OTE in excess of £35,000
- Overtime paid at x1.5 up until 12pm on Saturdays and x2 after that and on Sundays
- A callout rota of 1 in 4 with standby payments of £50
- Modern company van to travel to your jobs
- Genuine progression opportunities and a proven track record of internal promotions.
- BIFM Award winning national FM company
- Long term and secure contracts with worldwide organisations meaning financial security for you and your family.
Mobile position covering East Anglia; Cambridge, Peterborough, Cambridge, Northampton, Thetford, Bury St Edmunds, Norwich, Ely, Downham Market, etc.
A national facilities management company that I have personally recruited for multiple times before during their growth have a position available in their highly successful team in the Midlands.
This position will be working in a team with great engineers, being lead by an excellent divisional manager. We know this because we introduced him to the company as well!
This role will suit an eager and determined engineer looking to work for a nationally recognised brand whose superb reputation in the industry is growing by the day.
You will be based in the East Anglia area and have extensive experience of working for a facilities management company on a variety of contracts including; commercial offices, banks and data centres.
You will need to be flexible and hardworking with a logical way of working.
You will be apprentice trained as a commercial gas engineer and will have a full quota of commercial and domestic gas tickets.
To be shortlisted for this position you must have the following:
- Level 3 qualification in commercial gas
- The following commercial gas certificates; COCN1 / CODNCO1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1, ICPN1, TPCP1A.
- The following domestic gas certificates; CCN1 / COCDN1, CENWAT1, CPA1.
- 3+ years post apprenticeship experience in a commercial gas maintenance role.
- Experience working for a building services or facilities management company.
- 17th edition is also highly desirable.
Some of the main duties in this role are as follows:
- Service, maintenance, breakdown and repair work on all types of commercial plant and domestic boilers.
- Be able and willing to perform various building maintenance tasks including basic electrical, plumbing, joinery and general fabric work.
- Work alongside other engineers in different trades, working as a team to ensure work is completed in a fast and efficient manner.
- Building the companies reputation with new and existing clients.
If you feel you can meet the high standards and want to join an excellent FM company at the best possible time then please apply to me today.
Please do this by clicking apply on this page or sending your CV directly to
For any further information please call Clare Gadsby directly on