SF Group are looking to recruit for 2 Fleet Coordinator's for a rental service business in Shrewsbury. (CPC in management funded by company).
The Fleet Coordinator role involves managing and pro-actively controlling both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, including roadside breakdowns, MOT and servicing for all customers within the region. Direct interaction with customers, colleagues and suppliers will play a major part within this role and as such, excellent communication skills are essential.
- To assume responsibility, for all maintenance related issues for a portfolio of customers. This will include breakdowns, arranging inspections, MOT's and any other fleet related operation
- Ensuring that all the above are completed to the customer's satisfaction and handling any maintenance related problems during or after the rental
- To maintain effective administration systems, including accurate and comprehensive data entry onto computerised systems, in line with Company requirements and procedures
- To organise and book vehicle maintenance, servicing and MOT's in accordance with Company and legislative requirements. Operating best practice at managing and minimising all maintenance costs, without compromising customer service
- To build a rapport with customers and suppliers alike and to gain their confidence and trust
The ideal person needs to have:
- Experience of managing a fleet of heavy commercial vehicles is very much desirable
- Must be able to determine and manage priorities; be detail conscious and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Should be able to demonstrate experience within the commercial vehicle maintenance industry and have a good general basis of commercial vehicle technical knowledge
- Must possess a good standard of IT skills
This is a permanent position and the salary is between £21,000 to £25,000 depending on experience. CPC in Management also funded by employer.
If you are interested in this role please apply below as soon as possible.