Regional Sales Manager - High Quality Seating - Construction
CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Great opportunity to work for a high-quality manufacturer and designer of quality seating products, this is a field/home based role covering Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
Selling into a mix of dealers in the main but also architects, designers and end users.
Circa 300 accounts on patch that need managing and nurturing.
Huge support and backup with in-depth training.
JOB TITLE: Regional Sales Manager - High Quality Seating - Construction
SELLING: High Quality Seating Products
SELLING TO: Dealers, Architects, Designers and End Users
TERRITORY: Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire, Peterborough
LOCATION: Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire, Peterborough
PACKAGE: £40k basic, OTE £45k+, company car, 25 days holiday, mobile, laptop, pension
- Great name in the industry
- Multimillion turnover
- Long term career option
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience in selling to dealers, architects, designers and end users
- Seating experience is ideal but not essential
- Can upsell
- An instant relationship builder
- Strong networking skills
- Switched on
- Your role is to sell the company's range of high quality seating for a range of applications, the range is vast but does include: Wooden Chairs, Task Seating, Soft and Breakout Seating, Posture Seating through to Executive Chairs
- This is a field/home based role covering Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire and Peterborough with regular visits to the office about 2-3 times per week
- London Showroom available should you wish to take clients or meet clients there
- Selling into a mix of Dealers mainly but also Architects, Designers and End Users
- Circa 300 accounts to manage
- Turnover on patch is £1.5 Million
- Reporting directly to the Director
To apply for the above position, please contact George Mann or hit the apply button.