Account Director - FMCG Brand
Job Title - Account Director
Location - Central London
Salary - £55,000
As the Account Director you will be working for one of the UK's leading media agencies, which has offices all over the world. The primary client for this role is an internationally recognised FMCG brand. Based in Central London, the company is renowned for their award winning work, but equally the time they spend developing the careers of their talented staff, and creating a work-life balance that is unrivalled in the market place.
This role sits within the highly creative and innovative planning team, where you will work alongside some of the brightest minds in comms planning on this flagship account. This client is constantly developing their brand, pushing for innovation and launching new products on a regular basis.
In the Account Director role your day to day responsibilities will include:
* Strategic planning for client briefs
* Development of the client's digital portfolio and building them into a digitally relevant and innovative brand
* Development of ideas to improve clients' portfolio
* Managing and mentoring Account Managers and Account Executives within the team
* Regular client contact
To qualify for this Account Director role, you will have:
* Experience in strategic planning
* A drive to use and develop clients using digital media
* A firm foundation in offline media, such as TV, out of home and print
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Apply for this role today and become part of one of the leading media agencies in the UK. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly on:
Recruitment Consultant - Aspire
We have a variety of Media Planning and Buying roles on at present (£22k - £100k) for candidates with 18 months plus experience, so if this is one is not suitable please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn:
Or follow the Media Agency team on Twitter: