eCommerce Product Owner
Become the eCommerce Product Owner for a successful fashion retailer in the Manchester area and enjoy company benefits such as staff discount and an annual profit share scheme!
The eCommerce Product Owner will be the link between Marketing and IT and be responsible for identifying potential development changes to improve user experience and therefore increase revenue and reduce costs. They will be self-motivated and have experience in an eCommerce or digital role.
Based in Manchester, the perfect candidate can look forward to working in vibrant office surroundings, with access to all the city centre perks. Our client also provides their employees with company benefits such as a generous staff discount, company shares and excellent career development opportunities.
Roles and responsibilities for the eCommerce Product Owner:
- Implement recommendations based on project research
- Record all relevant professional requirements and ensure all proposed solutions are able to meet business objectives
- Ensure the quality of the development process is maintained at a high standard by implementing strategies that improve the processes and monitoring systems
- Change research and development opportunities accordingly by identifying any issues that could affect the progression
- Create User Acceptance Testing (UAT) scripts and source data
- Lead workshops with key stakeholders and senior managers
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in an eCommerce or digital role is essential and the eCommerce product owner will be working the marketing and technical teams within the company.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in a business or technical discipline would be advantageous.
- Good online awareness suitable to the industry such as using web analytics is important
- Up to date knowledge of commercial awareness and technical understanding.
- Understanding the customer journey and user experience and its importance
- Good communicator with excellent project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a flexible approach to a varied workload
- A friendly and approachable personality is important as the eCommerce product owner will be required to work with a variety of people
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, don't miss out and apply now!