Salaried General Practitioner - Reading
My client is looking for ambitious and innovative General Practitioners to join our multidisciplinary team in Reading. The practice is both a GP Surgery with a registered list of 7500 patients and a Walk in Centre for unregistered patients.
Innovative career options available include:
· Portfolio - choose from clinical, educational and leadership roles
· Full & Part Time roles available
· Flexible working - early/late sessions
· Partnership and share options eligibility
We are particularly keen to recruit:
· GPs working flexibly
· Newly qualified GPs looking for variety, experience and career progression
· Senior, experienced GPs who want to leave the bureaucracy to us
· GPs with special interests and innovative ideas
Our practices are all non-partner based practices where all GP’s share an equal opportunity to improve the care delivered.
We offer a range of enhanced services in all practices and we are open between the hours of 8.00am - 8.00pm. This means we can offer a variety of working patterns to fit in with your life.
What can you expect from the role
If you want to deliver high quality, evidence-based, patient centred care, we will support you and help you do what you do best'Flexibility. As we are open some late evening and are able to offer you a mix of hours and days to suit your needs.
You will have access to innovation funds allowing you to put your ideas into practice
On-going training and development opportunities, 6 weeks Annual Leave plus study leave
Inclusion on our corporate medical indemnity insurance with the Medical Defence Union
Competitive salary of between £80,000-£90,000 per annum (pro rata)