English Teacher - Warwick - September 2017 Start
English Teacher - Warwick- September 2017 Start
Academics are supporting Secondary Schools in Warwick with their search for strong and enthusiastic English Teachers. Joining an ambitious departments, the English Teacher employed must share this passion in English and be a good motivator.
A good understanding of the Key Stage 3 & 4 English is mandatory with the potential to teach Key Stage 5.
Roles are available for both experienced English Teachers or talented NQT's looking to gain valuable experience. We understand that your next placement needs to be the perfect match for you. As Academics work hard to get to know both Candidates and School's so we are able to support you in finding a perfect position to enjoy sharing your passion with students.
- Qualified Teacher Status or NQT with recent UK classroom experience is essential
- Up to date knowledge of the current English curriculum at Key Stages 3 & 4
- Dedicated and hardworking individual
- Joining a strong and supportive department
- Excellent rate of pay
- Opportunities for training and personal progression
If you are a motivated and ambitious English Teacher or talented NQT, please contact Abi at Academics on or email for more information.