Credit Control Manager
I am currently recruiting an immediate start 12 month fixed term contract for a Credit Control Manager within the property sector. The successful candidate will be experienced in property credit control and will have prior experience in managing or supervising staff.
The Credit Control Manager will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the credit control function, in relation to payment of rents and service charges across 4500 properties (both residential and commercial) and dealing with legal disputes and breaches of lease.
Duties will include:
- Manage the credit control function
- Monitor accounts
- Prepare reports
- Review arrears list and take action accordingly
- Liaise with management surveyors and lettings officers
- Manage payment plan negotiations
- Consult on complex matters of arrears settlements
- Represent the company in court
- Record keeping
- Manage, coordinate and maximise the collection of debt
- Process all payments in line with company policy
I am looking for a confident, organised individual with strong interpersonal skills with a pro-active, self starter attitude.
If you have property credit control experience and have managed or supervised a team and can start immediately then please get in touch asap.