Commercial Finance Manager
My client, a Listed Media business, based in Central London is in the market for a Commercial Finance Manager to join one of their divisional teams. This is a senior level role and will be a key figure within the business. You will have hands on involvement and will act as a lead on commercial analysis and management information to enable decision support across a global business.
- Responsible for the day to day commercial finance activities including daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting and granular segmentation of data to support and recommend business decisions.
- Lead on creation of budgets with business and maintain rolling forecasts
- Preparation of monthly management information for Group board.
- Supporting Divisional Directors in execution of key projects
- Manage and perform all aspects of month end processes.
- Cost tracking/management, working with team to ensure forecast costs remain within budget.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations and management.
- Support on technology enhancement projects including making recommendations, implementation and development
- Develop and provide leadership to direct report
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement in financial reporting.
- Ad-hoc projects/analysis as requested.
The successful candidate will hold a recognised accountancy qualification, (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and will have a strong academic background including a degree. You will be articulate and confident in communication both written and verbal. Strong commercial finance experience is imperative as well as business partnering across teams within an organisation.
If you are looking for a new challenge within Commercial Finance please submit your CV to Lexi Woodward via the portal.