Mobile Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
MOBILE MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL BIAS)
£29,000—£31,000 PLUS A VAN - BRISTOL/TAUNTON AREA
The McGoff Group is a multi-faceted collection of like-minded businesses whose primary aim is to remove the speculation associated with development. A natural extension to the Groups’ service offering is the total facilities management solution provided by McGoff Group Facilities Services enabling a seamless range of additional services post construction and for the life of the operational asset.
Due to the continued success and substantial growth within the group, MGFS currently have an opportunity for a Multi-skilled Mobile Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be required to cover the area surrounding Bristol/Taunton along the M5 corridor working with clients such as Five Guys & Welcome Break. Our Maintenance Engineers develop fantastic relationships with their customers to take ownership of their allocated sites and deliver a crucial service to ensure proactive and reactive works are completed within timescales.
- General maintenance tasks undertake electrical testing, repairs, alterations and minor installations
- Measure works for the preparation of quotations, providing an assessment of labour, plant & materials
- Undertaking proactive and reactive tasks including general fabric maintenance, installation, decorating, basic plumbing, painting and joinery.
- Responsible for completion of all works allocated to be completed as part of Quoted / Reactive requirements.
- Ensure that Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices.
- Minimised use of specialist subcontractors to carry out engineering tasks unless specifically outside of engineer’s skill sets.
- Reviewing helpdesk reports on a daily basis
- Liaising daily with the Facilities Services
Qualifications and experience required:
- C&G Electrical Installations parts 1,2 & 3
- C&G Inspection and Testing 2391 & Part P
- IPAF (1B 3A 3B)
- 17th Edition Regulation’s
- Must hold a full UK driving licence.
- Previous experience as an Electrical Mobile Maintenance Engineer
- Relevant experience preferably within a multi-skilled environment.
- Excellent communication skills and previous experience in client facing roles
- Basic competence with MS Word, Excel and web-based CAFM systems.
- Must be flexible and willing to work weekends as and when required
Working for McGoff Group:
- 25 days holiday + Statutory
- "Buy Back" Holiday Scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Mc&B VIP Discount Scheme
- Training & Personal Development
How to apply:
As a family run organisation, we firmly believe our success is down to the passion and hard work of our staff. This is a genuinely exciting time to join us, if you believe you have what it takes please apply now with a copy of your up to date CV.