Assistant Accountant (Immediate Start)
I am currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join a market leading manufacturing company based in Birmingham. The position at this business has come about due someone within the accounts team going on maternity leave. The company is looking for a highly ambitious Assistant Accountant to join their company as this position could lead to a permanent position dependant on performance, due to expansion within the business.
Ideally you will;
- Be AAT qualified, working towards CIMA/ACCA with the intention of becoming a fully qualified accountant. Someone who is qualified by experience will definitely be considered
- Be able to work in a busy environment reporting to the Finance Manager who will give you daily tasks ranging from reconciling supplier/bank statements to assisting with the month end procedures inclusive of all journals
- Have solid knowledge and prior experience of using Oracle as well as a good understanding of relevant Excel formulas
- Be able to work on your own initiative with a proactive approach towards resolving any issues within any aspect of your job role
In return you will;
- Receive a very competitive salary with numerous amounts of inviting benefits
- Work with a company that offer real progression and development prospects, somewhere that you can add real value to the business
- Gain valuable experience within a wide, varied role exploring all aspects of Accountancy
This specific role would be suitable for an Assistant Accountant who is looking to take their next step in within finance to a company that offer progression, support and incentives to reach your full potential.