Design Engineer Piping/HVAC/Building Services
I am currently recruiting on behalf of engineering company based in Wakefield. With an excellent reputation, and a wide and innovative range of outstanding products and services, my client has a platform of operational excellence and customer focus.
They are now looking to recruit a Design Engineer in their Engineering Team.
The focus of this role is to design products that meet customer requirements that match the company’s process capabilities. Reporting to the Design Manager you will be responsible for:
- To produce detailed plans of piping/HVAV systems in AutoCAD
- To produce hydraulic calculations
- To attend Design Team meetings to co-ordinate services
- Site Survey experience
- To request the required project information from clients in order to progress designs
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Excellent IT skills, with working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Track record in finding solutions to problems within deadlines
The successful candidate will have previous experience of design within HVAC or Building Services environment; attention to detail is paramount with previous experience within the Piping, basic plant layout and site surveying.
The candidate needs to a qualified engineer to degree, HND or equivalent, with experience and trained in AutoCAD or Revit.
To succeed in this role the candidate will be a team player. Communication and the ability to problem solve, whilst managing designs in a project environment, you will be able to meet deadlines.