Audit Manager - Top 15 firm - to £63,000
The Company and Opportunity
Our client, a Top 15 Accountancy firm, are looking to recruit a talented Audit Manager to join their team in London to manage a portfolio of clients across a variety of sectors.
The incoming audit manager will have a portfolio of clients that will include, corporate audits across a range of sectors; charities and academy schools
·Plan, control and review client work to ensure that the jobs are completed as efficiently and effectively as possible by allocating the resources available
·Hold pre year-end meetings with clients where appropriate, to establish the events that have had an impact on the business and any areas needing particular attention
- Ensure a detailed accounts planning memorandum is completed by the senior, with the information they will need to approach the work in the most efficient manner. This will include details of any potential anomalies or any difficulties that have been encountered during previous years
- Review all work received as soon as possible, ensuring that any issues arising are referred back to the staff for completion before any outstanding issues are drawn to the attention of the Partner
- Monitor work in progress on all jobs within the portfolio, communicating any potential problems and write offs to the Partner’s attention on a timely basis
- Attend client meetings (where appropriate).
- Ensure, as far as possible, that trainees are allocated a variety of jobs in order to provide a broad range of training and maximise their experience
·Fully ACA / ACCA Qualified
·Must have substantial audit experience commensurate with the role; and
·CCH Audit Automation (ProAudit) and/or CCH Accounts Production experience are ideal but not essential.
Forrester McKenzie Recruitment are a specialist Accountanct and Finance consultancy with over 30 years' combined experience. We work in a variety of Industry sectors including Accountancy, Law, Hotel, Hospitality & Leisure Groups, Management Consultancies, Financial Services, FMCG and Insurance.
As a team we are passionate about recruitment and as such have forged excellent long term relationships with both client and candidates alike.
Forrester McKenzie is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this on behalf of one of its clients.
Do you know anyone who is looking for a new role? If you refer a friend or colleague to us and we successfully find them a new job, we will send you from £250 to £500 (role dependent) worth of High Street vouchers of your choice.