FOOD & BEVERAGE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - ESTABLISHED RESTAURANT BUSINESS
Food & Beverage Development Manager - Established Restaurant Business - Job Summary
Fantastic opportunity for a Food & Beverage Development Manager to join an established and growing hospitality business in a high profile role with a wide span of autonomy. Our client operates a number of sites throughout the UK and they are looking for an innovative, forward thinking candidate to drive their business forward.
Food & Beverage Development Manager - Established Restaurant Business - Role Responsibility
This role is designed to lead and develop the food operations within this fantastic business. As well as overseeing all marketing and promotional functions within the company, the successful candidate will be involved in dealing with suppliers and ensuring high food standards are maintained throughout the business.
As Food & Beverage Development Manager your key responsibilities include:
- Dealing with current and new suppliers to the business, as well as solving any issues which may arise
- Training managers on new internal programmes
- Management of cost control across the business
- Creation of new recipes and menus within the business to adhere to nutritional and government guidelines within the education sector
- Driving local and national marketing and promotions
- Being the first point of contact for all food quality issues
Food & Beverage Development Manager - Established Restaurant Business - The Ideal Candidate
Food & Beverage Development Manager you must have:
- Must have a huge passion for the food industry
- Experience in dealing with suppliers and purchasing
- Experience of managing and influencing people
- Experience in stock control
- Strong people skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UK’s leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.