We have an exciting opportunity to join a market leader in manufacturing. This is a fantastic time for you to join their successful and innovative sales team as a Sales Coordinator as they venture into new markets.
In order to be considered for the role, you will need:
- A good level of recent experience working in a similar role within a sales environment
- Excellent communication skills with a professional and personable approach, especially when answering the phone
- To be computer literate
- Good time keeping skills and good organisational skills
You will be enthusiastic about what you do, with a desire to learn and develop, and the drive to be successful. You’ll be offered full in depth training on their modern, bespoke facilities and be provided with full product knowledge in order to excel.
What the job will involve:
- Dealing with inbound and outbound calls, assisting and advising customers on products and orders then making follow up calls to confirm sales orders and delivery dates
- Ensuring excellent customer services is provided at all times, maintaining good relationships with customers and developing existing enquiries
- Ensuring the database is kept up to date with customer information
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure the smooth delivery of products and services
- Working with the sales manager to prepare quotes
Salary, Benefits & Working Hours
£15,000 per annum with an OTE Circa of £20,000 + Life Insurance + Profit Related Pay Schemes & Exciting Incentives Schemes
Working Monday to Friday from 9.00am - 5.00pm
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Sales, Agriculture and other commercial positions.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available - jobs