Finance Business Partner
I'm currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner for a well known National Charity with an office in Cambridge. Good development and on the job training with opportunities to be involved in all areas of the business.
My client is a leading charity in there field with offices based all over the UK. They have shown huge amounts of growth over the last few years and due to this need someone to slot into a newly created role in Cambridge.
The Finance Business Partner in this role will:
- Involve a lot of interaction with a variety of budget holders, including running budget holder meetings
- Preparing reports
- Assist with developments of funding preparation
- Be a key part of the management and accounting team preparing budgets for the region
- Completing Month- End duties, prepayments and accruals
- Assisting in forecasting
The successful candidate for this Finance Business partner role will:
- Have experience working in the not for profit or charitable sector
- Be part-qualified or at a finalist level
- Have experience dealing with budget holders
- Be fully competent in translating financial information
- Have excellent communication skills
The position is offering a competitive salary plus loads of extra benefits including study support for the right individual. It also comes with 30 days holiday and flexible working hours.