Group Reporting Manager
Group Reporting Manager, newly qualified job paying £45-50k based in the City for a PR firm
An international PR business based in the City of London is recruiting a newly qualified Group Reporting Manager reporting into the Financial Controller and working in a team of 15. Currently working in 60 countries this business supports communication executives in every industrial and commercial sector and managing reputations and brands in every communication medium.
My client is recruiting a newly qualified ambitious financial professional to work in the London Head Office function. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work in a high achieving environment that will offer a long standing career and progression.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of consolidated group management accounts, including profit and loss, balance sheet, cash flow, variance analysis, KPIS and commentaries
- Day to day management of management accounting team (non-qualified staff)
- Business partnering with key divisional heads, including interpreting financial data to non-financial manager.
- Identify risk and opportunities, issues, potential alternatives within business to improve profitability and trends in the market
- Assist with system improvements and develop reporting to improvement management information.
- Fully ACA / CIMA / ACCA qualified (0-2 years PQE)
- Consolidations experience
- Confident user in Excel. Minimum expectation: pivot tables / v-look ups.
If you would like more information on this role please apply. Alternatively, call Nicolette Solomou on .
Alternatively, if you are interested in new qualified finance roles and would like to have a discussion regarding the broader market please contact me