Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Our client is an OEM that both manufacture and provides an aftersales maintenance service of their products. We currently have 2 vacancies for Maintenance Engineers, with one being a Team Lead level appointment. The roles will be based at the clients site providing onsite servicing and maintenance.
The role will involve providing maintenance, breakdown and support engineering to customer owned equipment on site. Working as a team member to maximise efficient operation in a safe working environment.
- Perform routing, planned maintenance on all customer equipment
- Perform breakdown repairs on customer equipment
- Record parts used, maintenance performed, repairs and remedial activity required
- Ordering spare parts and manage stock levels and storage
This is an electrically biased role but would benefit a multi skilled engineer with a sound mechanical knowledge.
- Time served maintenance electrician
- Multi skilled with knowledge of Inverter and PLC equipment along with hydraulics and pneumatics
Working Hours and package
- Continental shift pattern based on 12 hour days/nights. Average of 40.25 hours per week.
- £38,000 up to £39,500 for Team Leader candidates
- 23.5 days holiday
- Healthcare Benefits
- Childcare vouchers