Payroll Specialist - permanent full-time or part-time role
Our client is a very successful Accountancy practice, due to continued growth they are seeking to appoint a payroll specialist working from their North Leeds office. The ideal candidate will have experience within an Accountancy practice, with extensive end to end payroll experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handling payroll on behalf a portfolio of clients
- Working on weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly and monthly payroll
- Calculating all statutory deductions including SSP, SMP, SPP etc.
- Providing excellent customer service to clients
- Working to deadlines and schedules to ensure all payroll is completed accurately and on-time
- Handling client payrolls from a variety of sectors
- Processing CIS, RTI and auto-enrolment
- Using Sage Payroll
- General administration tasks.
Our client is incredibly flexible, and whilst this role is ideally 37.5hrs per week they will consider part-time, upwards of 25 hours per week.
The client is in excellent location, easily accessible to Bradford & Leeds.
In order to apply for this role please contact Sarah Wake at Strand Recruitment.