Accounts Assistant (AAT)
My client is a leading business within the FMCG sector, due to expansion they now have a vacancy for an Accounts Assistant to join the team.
Working from the site in North Leicester, you will report into the Financial Accountant, assisting with:
• Processing of weekly invoices
• Preparation of weekly sales figures
• Updating customer price files
• Weekly bank reconciliation
• Credit control of all major customer accounts ensuring timely payment
• Liaising with all departments regarding any customer issues
• Month end procedures
• Processing debit / credit notes
This is an entry level role via the apprentice scheme and would be ideally suited for someone looking to start their career in accounting or indeed a second move.
Comprehensive on the job training can be given along with full study support towards AAT.
In return, a great working environment, excellent benefits and long term career progression awaits.
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.