Charity Shop Manager - Harrogate
Can you manage a brand new charity shop in Harrogate, raising money to help local animal welfare?
Have you the experience, skills and enthusiasm to:
• Be instrumental in setting up a new successful charity retail outlet
• Achieve excellent sales figures
• Source, sort and price and merchandise donated stock
• Recruit, motivate and manage a team of volunteers.
• Handle money and submit routine paperwork
Retail management experience is essential, together with an excellent knowledge of ladies fashion.
The position is available for 37.5 hours, covering five days per week, including shared weekend working. You will be working with a paid retail assistant who will work two full days per week. The shop will be open 6 days a week.
Salary: £16,600 per Annum
Only applicants who are invited to interview will be contacted and if you have heard nothing from us by end of June 2017, then I am sorry to say you have not been successful.
Closing Date: 4th June 2017
Please apply online for this Charity Shop Manager role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.