CPD sales executive
To deliver CPD presentations to Architects, potential customers and seminars, to develop sales opportunities, in accordance with agreed business plans and targets.
Market leading supplier and installer of extremely well designed and manufactured platform lifts. With a National presence, and an extremely viable product the successful CPD Presenter will be joining an excellent organisation. Renowned for their training and on boarding process, the warm and approachable manner of the sales team and the way they encourage internal progression.
1. Identify and contact existing and prospective Architects for potential future CPD delivery.
2. Phone, schedule and re-schedule CPD appointments.
3. Manage and update template emails to ensure they remain up to date and current.
4. Use customer / prospect contact activity database, (CRM), and update relevant information in these systems.
5. Manage and update outlook diary to show activity and presentations completed.
6. Send in required information to sales support team.
7. Follow up completed CPD's with telephone call within 3 months to retain customer contact and establish any new opportunities.
8. Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information weekly (KPI's)
9. Create and update CPD presentation to ensure it is best in class and remains up to date.
10. Deliver CPD presentations.
11. Attend RIBA seminars to promote products and services and deliver the CPD presentation.
12. Create Certificates and follow up email and send to CPD attendees after each CPD.
13. Ensure RIBA seminar attendees information is captured in CRM and contacted for future CPD's or opportunities.
14. Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
15. Attend meetings with other company functions when necessary to perform.
16. Complete online training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
17. Attend and work from Head Office in Aylesbury when no CPD's booked.
18. Complete other projects, sales and business development activities as required.
19. Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
In order to be considered for this post you must:
- Be able to commute to Aylesbury on a regular basis.
- Have experience of presenting to senior personnel.
- Experience of Platform lifts and similar products is desirable.
- Technical Sales experience.
Competitive package and other benefits.