We are the Jarell Group, a rapidly growing group of recruitment businesses with a targeted growth plan. Within our portfolio of businesses we have 5 recruitment agencies operating in multiple sectors across the UK plus a training arm and an IT & Marketing business. Over the next 3 years we have a planned growth plan to treble our current capacity through acquisition and business development.
Due to these expansion plans we are in the position that we have created a new role, Payroll Manager. Our Accounts & Payroll functions are based in Walsall where this role will be located. We are looking for an individual who has an excellent background knowledge of payroll, previous experience in a similar role and strong leadership skills. We run a high volume weekly payroll and an internal staff monthly payroll.
Based in Walsall with 4 direct reportees the Payroll Manager will be a technically strong payroll professional who has a client focus and a desire to provide an exemplary service. It is essential to have the following skills and experience:
• Substantial payroll experience
• Good communication, both spoken and written
• High attention to detail
• Process driven approach and strong organisation:
• Preparing and handling payroll for an allocated client base
• Ensuring net salary calculations, RTI filings, auto enrolment deadlines etc are completed on time
• Liaising with clients to obtain information and answer technical, payroll related queries
• Updating payroll for changes in tax codes etc
• Maintaining accurate records
• Reconciling payments to HMRC
You must be flexible with the needs of the business in terms of hours as deadlines must be hit. The pay includes up to £4k per annum split in quarterly bonuses based on achieved against set KPIs.
To apply submit your CV. If you are successful through the initial screening stage you will be contacted within 3 working days.