Working for a small rural practice in Hertfordshire, our client is looking for someone with Accountancy Practice experience.
Reporting to the Practice Manager, you will enjoy preparing accounts for a number of Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies as well as VAT returns.
The successful candidate will be part-qualified, qualified or qualified by experience and have a strong, varied background in public practice.
Duties and Responsibilities:Preparing accounts for Sole Traders,
- Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Producing regular management accounts
- Processing VAT returns
- Corporation Tax
- Personal Tax
- Studying towards the ACCA/ACA or be AAT Qualified
- Practice experience
- Experience of accounts preparation.
- Understanding of tax including corporation and self-assessment